Jack audio connection kit 0.103.0
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 1756
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionJACK is a low-latency audio server, written for POSIX conformant operating systems such as GNU/Linux and Apple's OS X.
Jack audio connection kit can connect a number of different applications to an audio device, as well as allowing them to share audio between themselves. Its clients can run in their own processes (ie. as normal applications), or can they can run within the JACK server (ie. as a "plugin").
JACK was designed from the ground up for professional audio work, and its design focuses on two key areas: synchronous execution of all clients, and low latency operation.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed broken --disable-freebob config option.
· Jack now reads the global config file.
· Fix for jack_midiseq.
· For for HPET code to use 32-bit reads on all platforms, for atomicity reasons.
· Directly accessing Jack port internal structure is forbidden.
· Minor fixes for midi support.
· Fix for freebob driver crash.
· Fix for alsa usb interleave_skip handling.
· Fix for memory leak in ringbuffer.
· Fix for shutdown segfault fix.
· Added -lpthread to jack.pc so that clients which don't use pthreads will still get -lpthread in their link step.
· New parameters for freebob driver. Check help for details.
· Jack clients now discover Jack tmpdir at runtime.
· Removed code that was causing divide-by-zero errors.
· Fixed configure.ac errors involved in testing for clock_gettime().
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here