Tor 0.2.1.14 RC / 0.2.0.34
الترجمة الالية للوصف
Tor 0.2.1.14 RC / 0.2.0.34 علي مشاكس سوفت
- مرات التنزيل: 291
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- الحجم: 16.3 MB
- الاصدار : /
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 14/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Tor 0.2.1.14 RC / 0.2.0.34 علي مشاكس سوفت
Tor is a toolset for a wide range of organizations and people who want to improve their safety and security on the Internet.Using Tor can help you anonymize web browsing and publishing, instant messaging, IRC, SSH, and more. Tor also provides a platform on which software developers can build new applications with built-in anonymity, safety, and privacy features.By default, Tor is configured to run at startup. If you do not want Tor to run on startup, you can disable this by selecting "Customize" in the Installer, and then un-checking the "Tor Startup Script" box. Be sure to leave the other boxes checked. Once the installer is finished and your computer restarts, Tor will start automatically. Tor comes configured as a client by default. It uses a built-in default configuration file in /Library/Tor/torrc, but most people won't need to change any of the settings.Privoxy is installed as part of the Tor bundle package installer. Privoxy is a filtering web proxy that integrates well with Tor. Once it's installed, it will start automatically when your computer is restarted. You do not need to configure Privoxy to use Tor. A custom Privoxy configuration for Tor has been installed as part of the installer package.Using Privoxy is necessary because your browser leaks your DNS requests when your using a SOCKS proxy directly, which is bad for your anonymity. Privoxy also removes certain dangerous headers from your web requests, and blocks obnoxious ad sites like DoubTo test if it's working, you need to know your normal IP address so you can verify that the address really changes when running Tor. Your local IP address is shown by the ifconfig command. If you are behind a NAT/Firewall you can use one of the sites listed below to check which IP you are using. When that is done, start Tor and Privoxy and visit any of the sites again. If everything works, your IP address should have changed. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Clients replace entry guards that were chosen more than a few months ago. This change should significantly improve client performance, especially once more people upgrade, since relays that have been a guard for a long time are currently overloaded.
Major bugfixes (on 0.2.0):
· Finally fix the bug where dynamic-IP relays disappear when their IP address changes: directory mirrors were mistakenly telling them their old address if they asked via begin_dir, so they never got an accurate answer about their new address, so they just vanished after a day. For belt-and-suspenders, relays that don't set Address in their config now avoid using begin_dir for all direct connections. Should fix bugs 827, 883, and 900.
· Relays were falling out of the networkstatus consensus for part of a day if they changed their local config but the authorities discarded their new descriptor as "not sufficiently different". Now directory authorities accept a descriptor as changed if bandwidthrate or bandwidthburst changed. Partial fix for bug 962; patch by Sebastian.
· Avoid crashing in the presence of certain malformed descriptors. Found by lark, and by automated fuzzing.
· When generating circuit events with verbose nicknames for controllers, try harder to look up nicknames for routers on a circuit. (Previously, we would look in the router descriptors we had for nicknames, but not in the consensus.) Partial fix for bug 941.
· If the bridge config line doesn't specify a port, assume 443. This makes bridge lines a bit smaller and easier for users to understand.
· Raise the minimum bandwidth to be a relay from 20000 bytes to 20480 bytes (aka 20KB/s), to match our documentation. Also update directory authorities so they always assign the Fast flag to relays with 20KB/s of capacity. Now people running relays won't suddenly find themselves not seeing any use, if the network gets faster on average.
· Update to the "April 3 2009" ip-to-country file.
· Avoid trying to print raw memory to the logs when we decide to give up on downloading a given relay descriptor. Bugfix on 0.2.1.9-alpha.
· In tor-resolve, when the Tor client to use is specified by :, actually use the specified port rather than defaulting to 9050. Bugfix on 0.2.1.6-alpha.
· Make directory usage recording work again. Bugfix on 0.2.1.6-alpha.
· When starting with a cache over a few days old, do not leak memory for the obsolete router descriptors in it. Bugfix on 0.2.0.33.
· Avoid double-free on list of successfully uploaded hidden service discriptors. Fix for bug 948. Bugfix on 0.2.1.6-alpha.
· Change memarea_strndup() implementation to work even when duplicating a string at the end of a page. This bug was harmless for now, but could have meant crashes later. Fix by lark. Bugfix on 0.2.1.1-alpha.
· Limit uploaded directory documents to be 16M rather than 500K. The directory authorities were refusing v3 consensus votes from other authorities, since the votes are now 504K. Fixes bug 959; bugfix on 0.0.2pre17 (where we raised it from 50K to 500K ;).
· Directory authorities should never send a 503 "busy" response to requests for votes or keys. Bugfix on 0.2.0.8-alpha; exposed by bug 959.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here
صور Tor 0.2.1.14 RC / 0.2.0.34