- مرات التنزيل: 246
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : MirrorBrain
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 21/09/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
MirrorBrain is an open source framework that's able to run a content delivery network using mirror servers. It solves a challenge that many popular open source projects face - a flood of download requests, often magnitudes more than a single site could practically handle.A central (and probably the most obvious) part is a "download redirector" which automatically redirects requests from web browsers or download programs to a mirror server near them.Choosing a suitable mirror for a users request is the key, and MirrorBrain uses geolocation and global routing data to make a sensible choice, and achieve load-balancing for the mirrors at the same time. The used algorithm is both sophisticated and easy to control and tune. In addition, MirrorBrain monitors mirrors, scans them for files, generates mirror lists, and more. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The contents of the mirror lists (details pages) are now wrapped into an XHTML/HTML DIV container to allow for individual styling.
· In addition, an arbitrary XHTML/HTML header and footer can be specified to be placed around the page body.
· Due to popular demand, the way hashes are sent can now be influenced.
· A client can request the pure hash, without filename, via a query parameter in the URL.
· Likewise, admins can configure this site-wide with a new Apache configuration directive.
· mirmon integration was updated for the current mirmon release.