الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 310
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : Mount-gtk
- اضيف في: 2010-04-11 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 04/11/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Mount-gtk is a front end for pmount. It provides a means of mounting devices with pmount through a graphical interface.It is principally intended for use where (i) the user does not want to make use of the automounting facilities of say, nautilus, as and when removable media are inserted in or removed from a computer, (ii) the removable media are not recognised by nautilus (or whatever else is used for automounting), (iii) the user wants to be able to mount filesystems on user demand which are not removable media, such as network filesystems, or (iv) the user just prefers pmount.The program is built as a single-instance program - if the user attempts to start it when another instance of it is already running, the existing instance will be brought up on the current desktop. It will therefore not usually be necessary to mark it as displayable on all desktops - instead a normal program launcher for mount-gtk can be placed in the desktop panel and clicked on when the user wants it presented. Requirements:
· dbus-glib >= 0.70
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Do not require dbus-glib where glib >= 2.26 is installed (acinclude.4, configure.ac, src/Makefile.am, src/internal/c++-gtk-utils/Makefile.am with upgraded c++-gtk-utils).
· Document use of program with FUSE file systems (README).
· Use cairo rather than the GDK drawing functions to draw the mount indicator on mount buttons (mainwindow.h, mainwindow.cpp and utils/cairo_handle.h).
· Fixes for GTK+-2.91 (acinclude.m4, dialogs.cpp, main.cpp, mainwindow.h, mainwindow.cpp and mount_entries.cpp).
· Use XkbBell() rather than XBell() where available (acinclude.m4, main.cpp).
· Include pkg-config test for x11.pc, if available (acinclude.m4 and src/Makefile.am).
· Remove redundant anonymous namespace for callbacks with C linkage (dialogs.h, dialogs.cpp, mainwindow.h, mainwindow.cpp, mount_entries.h, mount_entries.cpp, mounter.h, mounter.cpp, tray_icon.h and tray_icon.cpp).
· Correct linkage specification of present_prog() (main.cpp).
· Modify debugging code for single instance program (main.cpp).
· Upgrade internal c++-gtk-utils version to version 1.2.7.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here