- مرات التنزيل: 337
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 3.5 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 1.78
- اضيف في: 2010-11-11 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 11/11/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionFace reading software that tells you about the character of this person. The program works like a police sketch (a.k.a. photo robot), so you don't even have to have a person's photography. Digital Physiognomy is a professional neural network to identify correlations between facial features.Digital Physiognomy reveals person's Temper, Intellect, Self-Esteem, Sense of Humor, Level of Optimism, Will Power, even Luck. Digital Physiognomy can give you detailed written reports or present all information as graphs and data points. Digital Physiognomy comes with a set of faces that belong to famous people - Einstein, Chaplin, Stalin, Mao and some others. While this software has been released for pure entertaining purposes, it is used by psychologists, human resource specialists, private eyes, corporate security departments and other physiognomy loyalists. Digital Physiognomy is an instant hit in any home or office where it appears. Don't miss your chance to download a free trial version or buy a full-featured program.Digital Physiognomy determines a person's psychological characteristics based on: ï؟ temperament; ï؟ intellect; ï؟ optimism - pessimism; ï؟ conformism - adventurism; ï؟ egoism - altruism; ï؟ philanthropy - hostility; ï؟ laziness; ï؟ honesty; ï؟ sexuality; ï؟ lucky; ï؟ humour. Requirements:
· Internet Explorer 4.0 or a later version.
· Processor: Pentium(r) 100 MHz or a faster processor.
· Random Access Memory (RAM): minimum of 16 MB.
· Free disk space: 20 MB of hard disk space for program files.
· The 1024x768 high color mode is recommended.
· Input devices: Mouse and keyboard.
· 30 days trial
· Can only select 2 facial features What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Feature to save/remove assembled images in custom gallery. Unlimited undo-redo. The full version of Digital Physiognomy comes with a set of more than 1000 faces that belong to famous people.