- مرات التنزيل: 234
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows XP
- الحجم: 17.5 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 1.4.2
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 30/11/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionThere’s a problem when a computer has multiple versions of applications like Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop installed. Double-clicking a file’s icon will often cause the wrong application version to launch.As a result, a designer will unwittingly re-save a document into a more recent file format, which is often a bad thing. For example, it could be a customer’s file, and the customer will not be able to open the updated file when it is e-mailed it back to her.To work around this problem, Soxy was created. Soxy fixes the problem by working as an invisible ‘go-between’ for these applications, a bit akin to a traffic cop.Over the course of a day, Soxy saves a lot of time: being able to double-click a file is so much faster than first having to verify the file’s version, then drag/dropping it onto the proper application’s icon, or having to use File/Open from within the correct application.When any of the supported document types is double-clicked, Soxy will open them. It will quickly analyze the file, determine its version (e.g. InDy CS, InDy CS2, InDy CS3, QXP 7, QXP 8, Photoshop EPS, Illustrator EPS…), and it will then forward the document to the appropriate version of the associated application.Give Soxy a try to see just how useful it can actually be for you! Limitations:
· 20 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for PSD files.
· Added support for GIF files.
· Added support for INX files.
· Added support for IDML files.
· Added option for converting IDML files to INDD files.
· Added support for INCX files.
· Added support for ICML files.
· New Icons.
· [Windows] Improved uninstaller.
· [Windows] Improved icon refreshing.
· [Windows] Improved speed when setting Soxy as the default application for a fileformat.
· [Windows] Fixed bug where unsetting Soxy as the default application for fileformat did not revert the user settings properly.
· Opening multiple image files in preview will group all the images into one window.
· Fixed bug where small files weren't getting recognised.
· Fixed window positioning bug.
· Bug fixes.