- مرات التنزيل: 145
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 31.9 MB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 357
- اضيف في: 2010-02-12 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 02/12/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionPace & Place is a software created for managing and visualizing GPS data and sports training data likewise. It empowers the user to track training events and combine them with geographic data (e.g. GPS device records). Map, waypoint and track visualizations and associations with taken photos are frequent use cases as well.The application provides support for several aspects of handling GPS devices and data. The GPS device support ensures easy transfer of waypoints, routes and tracks from and to various GPS devices. Furthermore an open interface guarantees the possibility to add support for future devices. This interface may be used by any third party developer.Pace & Place supports the import and export of many common GPS file formats. We offer the possibility for any developer to add import/export functionality for new file formats. Besides a pure GPS file format converter the application provides several visualization and editing capabilities. The GPS component consists of multiple map views for waypoints, routes and tracks. Of course there is an altitude profile view too. Requirements:
· Java 6.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed license to GPL version 3 (except for the icons of the application).
· New supported GPS format: NMEA (import only).
· New supported GPS format: CVS (export only).
· Automatic detection of GPS file format during import.
· Time shift of tracks.
· Inversion of routes.
· Merge of routes / tracks.
· Convert routes into tracks, and vice versa.
· Renaming of waypoints, routes, tracks, and projects.
· Preferences provide selection of the database folder.
· Preferences provide language selection.
· Log files are stored in a subfolder of the userآ´s home directory.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
· Importer of the Trackstick file format ignored positions in special cases.
· Importer of the Trackstick file format provides seconds of the time of day now.
· Improved memory usage and speed of the processing of GPS data.