- مرات التنزيل: 352
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 1.6 MB
- الترخيص: BSD License
- الاصدار : (BSD
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 21/12/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionHardware Locality (hwloc) is a reliable package designed to provide a portable abstraction (across OS, versions, architectures, etc) of the hierarchical topology of modern architectures. This includes NUMA memory nodes, sockets, shared caches, cores and simultaneous multithreading. It also gathers various system attributes such as cache and memory information. It primarily aims at helping applications with gathering information about modern computing hardware so as to exploit it accordingly and efficiently.Hardware Locality primarily aims at helping high-performance computing (HPC) applications, but is also applicable to any project seeking to exploit code and/or datalocality on modern computing platforms. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Increase HWLOC_API_VERSION to 0x00010100 so that API changes may be
· detected at build-time.
· Add a memory binding interface.
· The cpuset API (hwloc/cpuset.h) is now deprecated. It is replaced by
· the bitmap API (hwloc/bitmap.h) which offers the same features with more
· generic names since it applies to CPU sets, node sets and more.
· Backward compatibility with the cpuset API and ABI is still provided but
· it will be removed in a future release.
· Old types (hwloc_cpuset_t, ...) are still available as a way to clarify
· what kind of hwloc_bitmap_t each API function manipulates.
· Upgrading to the new API only requires to replace hwloc_cpuset_ function
· calls with the corresponding hwloc_bitmap_ calls, with the following
· hwloc_cpuset_cpu -> hwloc_bitmap_only
· hwloc_cpuset_all_but_cpu -> hwloc_bitmap_allbut
· hwloc_cpuset_from_string -> hwloc_bitmap_sscanf
· Add an `infos' array in each object to store couples of info names and
· values. It enables generic stor...