الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 265
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 3.4 MB
- الترخيص: GPL
- الاصدار : 4.0.6
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 22/12/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptioncwRsync will use the Rsync algorithm which will provide a very fast method for bringing remote files into sync. It does this by sending just the differences in the files across the link, without requiring that both sets of files are present at one of the ends of the link beforehand. At first glance this may seem impossible because the calculation of diffs between two files normally requires local access to both files. Rsync normally uses ssh for communication. It requires no special privileges for installation. You must, however, have a working ssh system. Alternatively, rsync can run in `daemon' mode, listening on a socket. This is generally used for public file distribution, although authentication and access control are available. Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows. It consists of a DLL (cygwin1.dll), which emulates substantial Linux API functionality, and a collection of tools. Requirements:
· cwRsync Server
· cwRsync Setup Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bogus free when using --xattrs with --backup.
· Avoid an error when --dry-run was trying to stat a prior hard-link file
· that hasn't really been created.
· Fixed a problem with --compress (-z) where the receiving side could
· return the error "inflate (token) returned -5".
· Fixed a bug where --delete-during could delete in a directory before it
· noticed that the sending side sent an I/O error for that directory (both
· sides of the transfer must be at least 3.0.7).
· Improved --skip-compress's error handling of bad character-sets and got
· rid of a lingering debug fprintf().
· Fixed the daemon's conveyance of io_error value from the sender.
· An rsync daemon use seteuid() (when available) if it used setuid().
· Get the permissions right on a --fake-super transferred directory that
· needs more owner permissions to emulate root behavior.
· An absolute-path filter rule (i.e. with a '/' modifier) no longer loses
· its modifier when sending the filter rules to the remote rsync.
· Improved th...