- مرات التنزيل: 558
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 2K
- الحجم: 48.3 MB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 22.214.171.124
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 24/12/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionAutoPlay Media Studio Personal Edition is a free software development tool for programming interactive multimedia software, database applications, games, Internet tools and more. Learn to create Windows software applications using a visual development environment. The Lua scripting language and wizards are faster than learning C++, Java or Visual Basic and the results are amazing. Perfect for students, open source programming and hobbyists.AutoPlay Media Studio Personal Edition's visual rapid application development environment makes software programming faster and easier than ever before. Create your own multimedia software, utilities, games and application software for use on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. The visual drag and drop programming environment makes it easy to learn how to program, even if you're just a beginner.Getting started is easy. Add images, videos, Flash, HTML, text, music and document files onto blank pages and dialogs and then move them into position using your mouse. Then add in interactivity and logic using the powerful Lua script language. With the Action Wizard, all it takes is a few clicks and a fill-in-the-blanks form. With over 865 high-level functions, like XML parsing, downloading files, browsing web sites, sending email, running applications, playing video files and multi-channel audio mixing, you can build just about any software application you can think of.The new Lua 5.1 programming engine opens up limitless possibilities. With full syntax highlighting, code completion, functions and control structures, it's an exceptionally flexible system. Give AutoPlay Media Studio Personal Edition a try to fully assess its capabilities!NOTE: Free for personal, non-commercial, open-source and educational use only. Requirements:
· 512 MB RAM
· Free for personal, educational and non-commercial use What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Feature: Added 4 new items to the System.GetOSVersionInfo action - "Server2003R2", "XPMediaCenterEdition", "StarterEdition", "TabletPCEdition".
· Feature: Added new Web.SetSilent and Web.IsSilent actions.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where the spell checker would not work properly if the text being checked was longer then 1000 characters.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where flat Dialogs would incorrectly display a border.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where loading files on the On Movie End event of a QuickTime object would cause a crash.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where importing Autoplay Media Studio 7.0 projects could sometimes be very very slow.
· Fix: Fixed a bug in the RadioButton.SetProperties action where the FontScript value was not being set properly.
· Fix: Fixed a bug in the MSI.GetFileVersion action where improper results were being returned.
· Fix: Made it so that the import .REG file option would insert the text at the current carat position in the code editor.
· Fix: Fixed a redraw error in the xButton object where ...