- مرات التنزيل: 332
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.2
- الحجم: 69 MB
- الاصدار : TextStitch
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 31/12/2010
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
This tool helps you with threading of text frames in InDesign CS, CS2 or CS3. There are three main functions: auto-stitch, quick stitch and auto-unstitch.It is highly recommended to assign some keyboard shortcuts to the TextStitch menu items if you intend to use these functions often (using Edit - Keyboard Shortcuts... ). Here are some key features of "Lightning Brain TextStitch":
· Auto-stitch will automatically thread all unthreaded text frames it finds in a logical order (roughly left-right, top-down, page order).
· Lightning Brain TextStitch ignores non-empty text frames, or frames that have already been threaded. When frames are positioned in irregular positions, it'll try to guess a logical order.
· This function can be performed either on the current spread, or throughout the complete document; there is a configuration dialog under the API - Text Stitch - Configure... menu item which allows you to choose between these two options.
· The second function, quick stitch, allows you to 'stitch' multiple text frames together with just a single click per frame.
· Auto-unstitch, the third function, will break all text threads on the current spread or in the current document - all stories will 'bunch up' in the first frame of each story thread. Be careful with this as it will also remove all threads you might have assigned manually.
· InDesign CS, CS2 or CS3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now also allows text-on-a-path to be stitched along with normal text frames.