CrossOver Games 9.2.1
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 424
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : Games
- اضيف في: 2011-05-01 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 05/01/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
CrossOver Games - Your Windows Games, Your OS, Seamless!Now gamers can play the games they want, on whatever platform they want! With CrossOver Games, you can run many popular Windows games on your Intel OS X Mac or Linux PC. Whatever your tastes - first-person shooters, fantasy, strategy, MMORPGs - CrossOver Games provides the capability to run many popular games titles. CrossOver comes with an easy to use, single click interface, which makes installing your games simple and fast. Once installed, your game integrates seamlessly into your Desktop. Just click and run! Best of all, you do it all easily and affordably, without needing a Microsoft operating system license.CrossOver Games is built on the latest versions of Wine, based on contributions from both CodeWeavers and the open-source Wine community, and then lovingly hand-crafted by Stefan Dï؟½singer, our very own Wine/Games connoisseur. Unlike other CrossOver products, which are aimed primarily at office productivity applications (and hence maximum stability), CrossOver Games aims to bring you the latest, greatest, bleeding edge improvements in Wine technology. This means that the newest games run faster and better under CrossOver than under other versions of CrossOver, or other version of free Wine, for that matter. You want to run your Mom's knitting software? Maybe you should look elsewhere. On the other hand, if you need better framerates on Linux or Mac so you can frag your buddies: check out CrossOver Games!Supported GamesCrossOver Games is capable of running a range of Windows games. To see if your favorite game is supported, please check our CrossOver Compatibility Center.CodeWeavers officially supports the following games:ï؟½ World of Warcraftï؟½ EVE Onlineï؟½ Guild Warsï؟½ PreySteam Games, including:ï؟½ Half-Life 2ï؟½ Team Fortress 2ï؟½ Counterstrikeï؟½ Counterstrike: Sourceï؟½ Civilization IVï؟½ Peggle Extremeï؟½ Call of Duty 2ï؟½ Max Payne 2ï؟½ Grand Theft Auto 2 Limitations:
· 7-days DEMO trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Games support changes:
· Added Star Trek Online as a supported game.
· Added StarCraft II as a supported game.
· Added Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a supported game.
· Added Alien Swarm as a supported game.
· Fixed a crash in the Star Trek Online launcher.
· Fixed a 9.0.0 regression in FlatOut 2.
· Fixed a 9.0.0 regression in Stranded 2.
· Fixed a 9.0.0 regression in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and many other games on Mac OS X.
· Fixed installation of Tales of Monkey Island.
· Fixed a focus-grabbing problem in Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online.
· Fixed an installation issue with EVE Online (false report of a DirectX failure).
· Made several application profile tune-ups.
· Fixed a crash in the winecfg audio tab.
· Fixed installation of the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime.
· Added support for the 'Microsoft HTML Rendering Engine 7' package for use as a dependency in C4Ps that require it.
· Fixed full-screen mode for Macs with auto-switching GPUs.
· Merged with Wine version 1.2. Many improvements and bug fixes.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here