- مرات التنزيل: 147
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : /
- اضيف في: 2011-12-01 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 12/01/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Rygel is an implementation of the UPnP MediaServer V 2.0 specification. It is designed for GNOME desktop.Rygel is based on GUPnP. It supports plugable Media providers (and currently has a tracker-based media provider). Rygel is written (mostly) in Vala language.Installation:The simplest way to compile this package is:1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.Running `configure' takes awhile. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.2. Type `make' to compile the package.3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution. Requirements:
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Correct meaning for 'upnp_enabled' configuration option. Its now set to 'true'
· by default and if you set this to 'false' and run rygel, you can still stream
· media (currently only over HTTP) from it.
· Add option to disable UPnP to all configuration sources.
· Environment variables for boolean options now follow general unix conventions.
· New partial translation for Afrikaans (af).