- مرات التنزيل: 332
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 263.00 MB
- الاصدار : Client
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 21/03/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
in GodsWar Online, ancient Greek Gods and Heroes share the stage, and the results are anything but graceful and elegant. More often than not they are down right ugly and brutal, as each fight for domination of the Greek Empire. Amazing graphics are on display everywhere in game, such as the solemn city of Sparta, the remote lonely desert, the verdant forests, the mysterious, dark swamps and the sunny beaches bordering the bright blue Mediterranean Sea.In GodsWar Online, players have the option of visiting famous scenic spots such as the solemn temples, legendary Greek cities and the realms of the Gods. What’s more, players have a chance to meet Heroes such as Hercules, Theseus, Jason and other Gods and Demigods. In addition, players can challenge Medusa and other monsters. Believe us when we say that history comes alive!Check out the artwork for GodsWar's new pets.Here are some key features of "GodsWar Online":Distinct Equipment: The powerful equipment creation system in GodsWar Online offers players all kinds of distinct equipment. Players can even enhance their equipment with various gems. What's more, the strong Avatar equipment changing system is available for all players to use.Deity System: Each guild created by players in game has a patron God to which guild members must devote themselves. The higher the guild level is, the more Gods the guild will be devoted to. All guild members will be protected by their patron Gods and can become stronger because of them. Requirements:
· OS: Windows XP/Vista
· CPU: 1.2 GHz
· RAM: 512 MB
· HDD: 1.0 GB
· Video: Geforce MX440 or equivalent (64 MB video memory at least)
· DirectX 9.0c
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Silver, EXP and talent points received from quests have been increased while the requirement needed for level building has been reduced (up to 10%). It is designed to ensure players can level up faster to reach the stage where the game gets more exciting with instances that are often level restricted.
· To offer new players a more involved experience, the First Pet Mission is designed to give them a head start by familiarizing them with their pets and providing them with a helping hand in combat. Players above level 10 can accept the mission. Once complete, they can choose either a magical Flower Pixie or a powerful Minotaur as their first pet. In addition, players level 50 and below will benefit from a reduction to their silver requirement for forging rubies, emeralds and sapphires. This should stretch out new playersâ€™ funds, leaving them more to spend for future needs.
· One of the rules for pet-to-pet merging has been modified. The minimum level for the major pet is now 70, and the minimum level for the deputy pet is now 30.
· Like all the systems mentioned, this one is also designed to accelerate playersâ€™ growth. Players can choose a zodiac when they create a character. Players will each receive one chance to reselect their zodiac. Under the protection of a zodiac, players can strengthen their characters by receiving extra EXP and talent points based on their daily routines.
· Once the zodiac system is activated, players will each receive one lucky day per week.