- مرات التنزيل: 253
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : mkvtoolnix
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 22/04/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
mkvtoolnix is a set of tools that allow users to display information about, extract streams from, merge several streams into, and split Matroska media files. Supported video stream types include streams from AVIs, Ogg/OGM, and RealVideo files.Supported audio formats include Vorbis, RealAudio, MP3, MP2, FLAC, AC3, and AAC. Several subtitle formats are supported, including SRT, SSA, ASS, VobSub, and many others. The resulting files from mkvtoolnix can be played back with various media players on Linux/Unix or the Matroska Direct Show filters under Windows. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· build system: For the time being the build system will always build and link statically against the internal versions of libEBML and libMatroska.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed appending timecode calculation for appended subtitle tracks if the subtitle tracks are read from complex containers (e.g. Matroska, MP4, AVI etc). Fix for bug 620.
· mkvextract: bug fix: Fixed extraction of MPEG-1/2 video tracks whose sequence headers change mid-stream but whose key frames are not all prefixed with a sequence header. Fix for bug 556.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed reading AAC tracks from AVI files with 7 bytes long codec data. Fix for bug 613.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Added support for WAV and AVI files that use a WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE structure (wFormatTag == 0xfffe). Fix for bug 614.
· mmg: bug fix: The output file name extension will be updated on each track selection changed as well. The extension is based on the actually selected tracks, not on the presence of tracks of certain types. Fix for bug 615.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge was dropping the last full DTS packet from a DTS files if that file was not encoded in "14-in-16" mode and if the file size was not divisible by 16.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed huge slowdown when splitting by size is active with certain kinds of input files. Fix for bug 611.
· mkvinfo: bug fix: Fixed redirecting the output into a file with "--redirect-output"/"-r" and verbosity levels of 2 and higher.
· mkvpropedit, mmg header/chapter editor: bug fix: Fixed parsing Matroska files if mkvtoolnix is compiled with newer versions of libebml/libmatroska (SVN revisions after the releases of libebml 1.2.0/libmatroska 1.1.0).
· mkvmerge: bug fix: WAV files with unsupported format tags are rejected instead of being treated like containing PCM. Fix for bug 610.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: The EBML header values "doc type version" and "doc type read version" are both set to 3 if at least one of the video tracks uses the stereo mode parameter.