الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 217
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 2K
- الحجم: 421 KB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 1.3.1
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 21/05/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionThe SSIS Multiple Hash component makes it possible to generate many Hash values from each input row. Hash's supported include MD5 and SHA1.InstallationAfter downloading the appropriate setup files, unzip them, and execute the Setup.exe file.If you have a previous version (1.0, 1.1, or 1.2) you will get a dialog box informing you that you must uninstall the previous version. Do this, and then restart the installation.Once the installation has completed, you will need to start BIDS, and add the new component into the Toolbox.This is done as follows: - Add a data flow task into a new Integration Services package - Open the data flow task - Display the Toolbox - Right click the Data Flow Transformations within the Toolbox - Select Choose Items - Switch to the SSIS Data Flow Items tab - Tick the check box next to Multiple Hash in the list - Ok your way out of the dialog boxes Requirements:
· MySQL Server 2005 or 2008
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It supports SQL 2005 and SQL 2008, although you have to download the correct install package.
· The SQL 2008 version handles all datatypes. The SQL 2005 version does not handle DTDBTime and DTFileTime, and these are rejected in the Validate function.
· This version differs from V1.0 in that it doesn't error if the user selects NO columns to be hashed when creating an output column, and then either OKing, or switching tabs.
· The component will go into error status, reporting which output column is at fault, until either the empty output is removed, or input columns are selected.
· Please note that the SQL 2005 V1.1 release file was replaced on the 30th of October 2009, with one that does not require the .Net Framework 3.5 SP1. There are no other changes in the SQL 2005 version.