- مرات التنزيل: 157
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 1.1 MB
- الترخيص: BSD License
- الاصدار : (BSD
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 19/06/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionSwiss File Knife will make your daily tasks easier with the help of various command line tools. Find and extract text in binary files, list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text, run an instant ftp server, http server for easy file transfer, find duplicate files, join many text files into one, create and verify md5 checksum lists, run a command on all files, detab text, create hexdumps from files.SFK also allow you to trace contents of a tcp connection, find dependencies between files, print colored text to terminal, locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file, convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code, split and join large files, list the contents of all .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 files.Example: how do you transfer files from one PC to another? type "sfk ftpserv", and you have an ftp server running within one second. The same with all other functions: "sfk find" finds text within files - without long and boring index creation."sfk run" runs your self-defined command on all files, but you get a preview of what would be done before the stuff is really executed. Detailed help and easy syntax: whereever possible, there is a descriptive help text, understandable error message, suggestion for improvement.Options are written in plain english - it's no longer "ls -lRxtz -bnf" geek speak, but "sfk list -time -size -since today", commands that you can actually remember. No installation: if you are working on many different machines (bussiness and private PC, notebooks, VMWare machines, helping someone under Windows and Linux) then forget about installing tools over and over.No installation, registry modifications, DLL dependencies - SFK simply runs instantly, anywhere. SFK Base is free. SFK Extended Edition can also process .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 contents directly. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add: sfk file transfer: SFT protocol 103 no longer uses md5 verify by default for faster transfer. It is assumed that TCP mechanisms below provide checksum verifications already. to use verify now, specify option -verify at the client.
· add: multi file transfer: no. of seconds info.
· add: sfk sftserv -rwany: alias for -rw -anysize -deep.
· add: sfk filter -tabform to split and reformat tab separated data easily.
· add: sfk list: option -flattime to list filetimes in a compact format like YYYYMMDD hhmmss for better post processing.
· add: sfk list: option -tabs to separate columns produced by -time and -size with tab characters, for post processing by +filter -tabform ...
· add: sfk list: help example on how to rename all.jpg in a folder to include their file time.
· CHG: invalid time representation: whenever a time was unreadable or not calculated, it was shown as "99991231235959" or "9999-12-31 23:59:59". The new display for invalid time stamps is "19000100000000" or "1900-01-00 00:0...