- مرات التنزيل: 159
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 7 x64
- الحجم: 535 KB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 0.8
- اضيف في: 2011-04-07 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 04/07/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionDid you ever find yourself in a situation when you did a LOT of work but had no clue how much time it took? Look no further!WindowListener is a simple application that listens to the active windows and records the time, spent on that windon. This way it’s easy to see how much time was spent writing an email, reviewing a document, editing a picture.Please note that the application also records key presses - this will allow the user to define tags that are applied to tasks which makes searching much easier.WindowListener supports merging of the recorded tasks – in case multiple windows of the same process are used to accomplish something and of course deletion of tasks. Furthermore, WindowListener can also remember the tasks when you close the program. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The new version includes MySQL and SQLite support.
· The previous â€?dump all to file and load them allâ€™ approach was ridiculous.
· Also, the tasks are not loaded all at once (as before), but on demand, meaning that a task is fetched and displayed only when needed instead of loading all the tasks at once. Added the â€?Show allâ€™ and â€?Hide allâ€™ buttons in order to display and search ALL tasks and to clear them from the table.
· Another nice thing is that now the tasks hold an unique GUID in the database and the current user is also recorded. Plus, the non-administrator user rights have been limited so that a normal user cannot remove and lock tasks
· The software now logs (to a file only) the transactions between tasks, e.g. when the focus was shifted from one task to another and for how much time the focus was on the specific task (plus the number of key-presses). This is currently under development and will be used sometime later in order to display task transitions.