Network Security Toolkit 2.15.0
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 235
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : Toolkit
- اضيف في: 2011-10-08 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 10/08/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Network Security Toolkit is a bootable ISO live CD and it's based on Fedora Linux.The toolkit was designed to provide easy access to best-of-breed Open Source Network Security Applications and should run on most x86 platforms.The main intent of developing this toolkit was to provide the network security administrator with a comprehensive set of Open Source Network Security Tools. The majority of tools published in the article: Top 75 Security Tools by insecure.org are available in the toolkit.What we find rather fascinating with NST is that we can transform most x86 systems (Pentium II and above) into a system designed for network traffic analysis, intrusion detection, network packet generation, wireless network monitoring, a virtual system service server, or a sophisticated network/host scanner.This can all be done without disturbing or modifying any underlying sub-system disk. NST can be up and running on a typical x86 notebook in less than a minute by just rebooting with the NST ISO CD. The notebook's hard disk will not be altered in any way.NST also makes an excellent tool to help one with all sorts of crash recovery troubleshooting scenarios and situations. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The entire NST distribution is RPM based and an NST system can be maintained using reduntant RPM repositories.
· NST is now extensible. Add new applications with YUM install.
· "NST Live" allows for read/write rootfs file system access so that new applications can be installed even though it was booted from a DVD device.
· "NST Live" can be installed to a USB device for creation of a "NST Live USB Disk". One can then boot the "NST Live USB Disk" from a system capable of booting from USB devices.
· An "NST Live USB Disk" may contain data persistence allowing session information to be maintained across system reboots and/or system moves.
· For systems that lack a DVD device or can not boot from USB devices, the following solution was created for installation of NST to the system hard disk. The "NST Live" distribution is too big to fit on a CD. An "NST Minimal" ISO is provided and was designed to fit on CD media. One can boot the "NST Minimal" ISO, perform a hard disk installation using the NST script: "nstliveinst" and then YUM install the "nst-live" RPM package to completely build out the full NST distribution.
· A new NST script: "nsttraceroute" has been created that Geocodes output from the traceroute utility in KML format for rendering with Google Earth.
· Added 2 network content capture applications: "driftnet" and "tcpxtract". Driftnet is used to capture and display graphic images (i.e., GIF, JPEG and PNG). TCPxTract is used to capture complete documents including PDF or Microsoft Word docs.
· The Multi-Tap Network Packet Capture page has been enhanced with the integration of ngrep and dsniff.
· Many new applications have been added to this distribution release. Previous existing networking and security applications have been updated to their latest revision.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here