Mozilla Archive Format 2.0.2
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 454
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- الحجم: 516 KB
- الاصدار : Format
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 28/09/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
The MAF (aka Mozilla Archive Format) project is an archive extension that allows complete web pages to be saved in a single archive file. The MAF extension uses RDF to save page meta-data such as the original URL of the page and the date/time the page was put in the archive.Mozilla Archive Format also allows pages to be saved in a seperate MHTML compatible format (.mht) for interoperability with IE systems. MAF uses a different compression method to convert the web page to .mht, and this process takes longer than saving the same page as an .mht web archive in Internet Explorer.Mozilla Archive Format allows you to save complete web pages in a single archive file. Here are some key features of "Mozilla Archive Format":
It provides the following advantages over the built-in save system:
· A complete page can be saved as a single file (web archive)
· You can name files using the title of the page (title save)
· The saved pages are faithful to the original (exact save)
· You can view and save MHT (MHTML) files, with excellent compatibility with Internet Explorer;
but more importantly, you can use the MAFF file format, with the following advantages:
· Save disk space, since MAFF files are compressed
· Include video and audio embedded in the pages
· Be universal, since MAFF is based on ZIP and compatible with Linux and other platforms
· Use an open format, with no risk of vendor lock-in
· Firefox 3.6 - 8.*
· SeaMonkey 2.1 - 2.4.*
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Content encoded using the "data:" URI scheme was not saved correctly when the option to take a faithful snapshot of the page was selected.
· Fix: Content generated dynamically inside frames was not saved if the "src" attribute was missing from the frame element.
· Fix: Sometimes content could be missing from pages saved under a low memory condition.
· Fix: When saving pages on Firefox 6 and later versions, sometimes an error message was displayed despite the page was saved correctly.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here