- مرات التنزيل: 170
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 7
- الحجم: 921 KB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 1.2
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 26/11/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionJoulemeter is a handy and reliable application designed to improve the energy efficiency of computing devices and infrastructures. It provides a modeling tool to measure the energy usage of virtual machines (VMs), servers, desktops, laptops, and even individual software applications running on a computer. The visibility provided by Joulemeter is being used to improve power provisioning costs for data centers, virtualized power budgeting, desktop energy optimizations, and mobile battery management. The Joulemeter project focuses on the following aspects related to energy optimization:· Modeling — Joulemeter provides a software tool to estimate the energy usage of a virtual machine (VM), a computer, server, or software application. It also allows modeling the impact of power management of various components such as the CPU, screen, memory, and storage on total power use. Many of these power measurements are not possible in hardware since software components such as VMs do not have a single wire supplying their power where a hardware power meter may be installed.· Optimization — We use the visibility provided by Joulemeter's modeling techniques to improve power provisioning and consumption costs in various scenarios ranging from data centers, enterprise computing, and battery operated machines.Requirements:
· For desktop machines, a WattsUp power meter (WattsUp Pro with USB connection) is recommended for learning an accurate power model for your computer.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added features to perform approximate calibration on PCs where CPU frequency monitoring is not supported by the firmware.
· Additional enhancements to work on a larger variety of Windows 7 machines.