- مرات التنزيل: 205
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 7
- الحجم: 1.8 MB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 1.1.0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 13/12/2011
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptioneDice is a quick solution to making random passwords. Include not just numbers and alphabetic letters but also special characters and Greek letters and even Japanese letters. You have the liberty of selecting the character set you prefer. eDice will quickly generate a random password when you finally click on the Generate button at the buttom.Requirements:
· .NET Framework 4 Client
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User settings are stored in an XML file and is now saved in application's folder (Users/User/AppData/). When it's lost, the application can regenerates it.
· A few dozen letters are added to Japanese hiragana and Japanese katakana sets.
· When the user enables/disables character checkboxes, the combination field shows the maximum number of characters available.
· When the user makes a password, a field below shows the actual number of characters in it. If the number of characters that has been generated is the same as expected, the background color of the number field will turn white. If not, it will turn red.
· The Options menu is added to the Preferences window.
· Some other minor changes are done.