- مرات التنزيل: 173
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 680 KB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 1.7.11-1
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 20/03/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionCygwin is a tool that allows you have Linux environment on Windows systems.It consists of a DLL (cygwin1.dll), which acts as an emulation layer providing substantial POSIX (Portable Operating System Interface) system call functionality, and a collection of tools, which provide a Linux look and feel. The Cygwin DLL works with all x86 versions of Windows since Windows 95.It consists of two parts:· A DLL (cygwin1.dll) which acts as a Linux emulation layer providing substantial Linux API functionality. · A collection of tools, which provide Linux look and feel.Cygwin is not a way to run native linux apps on Windows. You have to rebuild your application from source if you want to get it running on Windows.Cygwin is not a way to magically make native Windows apps aware of UNIX functionality, like signals, ptys, etc. Again, you need to build your apps from source if you want to take advantage of Cygwin functionality.Note also that, by default, setup.exe does not install everything. Only the base cygwin distribution is installed by default. When running setup.exe, clicking on categories and packages in the package installation screen will provide you with the ability to control what is installed or updated. For instance, clicking on the "Default" field next to the "All" category will provide you with the opportunity to install every Cygwin package.Cygwin can be expected to run on all modern 32 bit versions of Windows, except Windows CE.Note:Be advised that this will download and install hundreds of megabytes to your computer. The best plan is probably to click on individual categories and install either entire categories or packages from the categories themselves. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New pldd command for listing DLLs loaded by a process.
· New API: scandirat.
· Fixed problem where background Cygwin processes kept the windows
· console window from exiting.
· Change the way remote shares mapped to drive letters are recognized
· when creating the cygdrive directory. If Windows claims the drive
· is unavailable, don't show it in the cygdrive directory listing.
· Lower the stack pressure in some Cygwin calls by reducing the buffer
· space allocated on the stack.
· Raise default stacksize of pthreads from 512K to 1 Meg. It can still
· be changed using the pthread_attr_setstacksize call.
· process.h header has been moved back from /usr/include/cygwin to /usr/include.
· Make header C++ clean.
· Fix a bug in fork which results in false positives like this: child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'cygiconv-2.dll'
· 0x6D0D0000) is already occupied
· Fix for C99 mode.
· Fix setting the USERPROFILE variable when switching the user context.
· Fix a SE...