الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 274
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 4.5 MB
- الترخيص: GPL
- الاصدار : 1.2.7
- اضيف في: 2012-08-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 08/04/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionInspIRCd is a modular C++ IRC Daemon for Linux, BSD and Windows systems created to provide a stable, modern, lightweight ircd (irc server) from scratch and provide a vast number of features in a modularized form using an advanced module API. By keeping the functionality of the main core to a minimum we hope to increase the stability and speed of our project and make it customizable to the needs of many users.InspIRCd is designed primarily to be a custom irc server for the chatspike irc network. The project is written from scratch, avoiding the inherent instability under large loads which can be seen in many other irc server distributions which have the same feature set. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for channel extended bans with many different extended ban types available to use - any channel restriction (like +S for stripping colours) can also apply as an extban
· Reworked configuration files that are easier to understand and make InspIRCd easier to configure.
· Limits such as max nick length, max channel length and so on are configurable via the inspircd.conf rather than at compile-time.
· Support for IRCd-level fantasy commands such as !op in m_alias.
· Support for hybrid's +g callerid mode.
· m_shun is now an official module
· Ability to save all xlines (/cban, /qline, any command level ban) to a xline.db file so if you only have one server, you don't lose all your bans if the server goes down.
· Support for pluggable regular expression modules including Glob, POSIX, TRE and PCRE.
· Penalty ("fakelag") system to better discourage users from flooding the server.
· Availability of privsets for opers and the ability to set what oper-only user modes and channel modes a oper clas...