- مرات التنزيل: 213
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : Lisp
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 21/05/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Steel Bank Common Lisp is a development environment for Common Lisp, with excellent support for the ANSI standard: garbage collection, lexical closures, powerful macros, strong dynamic typing, incremental compilation, and the famous Common Lisp Object System (multimethods and all).Steel Bank Common Lisp also includes many extensions, such as native threads, socket support, a statistical profiler, programmable streams, and more. These are all available through an integrated, interactive native compiler which feels like an interpreter.SBCL is unique in being a multiplatform native compiler which bootstraps itself completely from source, using a C compiler and any other ANSI Common Lisp implementation.Product's homepage What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· enhancement: ASDF has been updated to version 2.017.
· enhancement: the --core command line option now accepts binaries with an embedded core.
· enhancement: when built with :sb-core-compression, core files (regular or executable) can be compressed with zlib. Use the :COMPRESSION argument to SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE to specify a compression level.
· enhancement: --[no-]merge-core-pages determines whether the runtime hints the operating system that identical core pages between SBCL processes should share the same physical memory. Default is to only enable this for compressed cores.
· optimization: SLEEP no longer conses.
· optimization: *PRINT-PRETTY* no longer slows down printing of strings or bit-vectors when using the standard pretty-print dispatch table.
· bug fix: non-function FTYPE declarations no longer cause a compiler-error. (#738464)
· bug fix: compiler-errors causes by MEMBER types in conjunction with with AREF, CHAR, etc. (#826971)
· bug fix: compiler-errors causes by integer arguments with composed of multiple ranges to ARRAY-IN-BOUNDS-P. (#826970)
· bug fix: ,@ and ,. now signal a read-time error for certain non-list expressions. (#770184)
· bug fix: complex single float literals are correctly aligned when used as arguments of arithmetic operators.
· bug fix: on 32-bit platforms, rounding of double floats larger than a fixnum is correct. (reported by Peter Keller)
· bug fix: stray FD-HANDLERs are no longer left lying around after unwinds from RUN-PROGRAM. (#840190, reported by Dominic Pearson; fix from Max Mikhanosha)
· bug fix: redefining classes such that slots with custom allocation are added or removed works again.