- مرات التنزيل: 228
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : 5
- اضيف في: 2012-09-07 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 09/07/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DataNucleus Access Platform provides data persistence and retrieval to a range of data stores using a range of APIs, with a range of query languages.The majority of competing software only caters for a single API and a single type of datastore. DataNucleus Access Platform is not just an ORM . It allows access to RDBMS just like other persistence software, but it also allows access to object-based datastores, or LDAP, or even documents! It is continually evolving. It also provides access via JDO or JPA APIs. It doesn't just stop there. You could define your persistence mapping using JDO (XML or annotations) and then persist using the JPA API. Or define your persistence mapping using JPA (XML or annotations) and then persist using the JDO API!. Flexibility.- APIs Supported: JDO, JPA- Datastores Supported: RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, Excel, XML, NeoDatis, JSON- Query Languages: JDOQL, JPQL, SQL, db4o Native, NucleusSQL, NeoDatis CriteriaProduct's homepage Requirements:
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Generic query compilation was made serializable.
· Support for named queries in non-Entity classes was added.
· Improvements to JTA transactions with JPA were made.
· Support for Jodatime was made more robust.
· Support for query methods with AWT and spatial types was added.
· Various bugs were fixed and minor improvements made.