الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 229
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الاصدار : Tails
- اضيف في: 2012-09-07 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 09/07/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Tails is a live distributtion that aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leave no trace using unless you ask it explicitly.It is a complete operating-system designed to be used from a CD or a USB stick independently of the computer's original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.Tails comes with several built-in applications pre-configured with security in mind: web browser, instant messaging client, email client, office suite, image and sound editor, etc.Tails relies on the Tor anonymity network to protect your privacy online: all software are configured to connect through Tor, and direct (non-anonymous) connections are blocked.Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis.Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location.Product's homepage What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Unsafe Web Browser, which has direct access to the Internet and can be used to login to captive portals usually found at libraries, Internet cafes and when using other publicly available Internet connections.
· Windows camouflage can now be enabled via a check box in Tails Greeter. Tails' user interface is unfamiliar to most, which may attract unwanted attention when used in public places. This option makes Tails look more like Microsoft Windows XP in order to raise less suspicion.
· Upgrade to 0.2.2.37-1~~squeeze+1.
· Upgrade iceweasel to 10.0.5esr-1 (Extended Support Release).
· Add a bookmark for the offline Tails documentation.
· The Tails website and documentation now has a (partial) Portuguese translation.
· Upgrade Linux to 3.2.20-1 (linux-image-3.2.0-2-amd64).
Do not install cryptkeeper anymore. See remove cryptkeeper for reason. Users of cryptkeeper are encouraged to migrate built-in persistence with the following one-time migration procedure:
· set an administration password when booting Tails
· temporarily install cryptkeeper via sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install --yes cryptkeeper
· open your cryptkeeper (EncFS] volume and move its contents to the Persistence folder provided by Tails' built-in persistence
· Install mousetweaks. This is needed to use the mouse accessibility settings in System -> Preferences -> Mouse -> Accessibility.
· Upgrade I2P to version 0.9.
· Don't install GParted. GNOME Disk Utility has been on par with GParted since Squeeze was released.
· Upgrade MAT, the metadata anonymisation toolkit, 0.3.2-1~bpo60+1.
· Set Tails specific syslinux and plymouth themes.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here