- مرات التنزيل: 171
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later
- الحجم: 41 MB
- الاصدار : 5.39
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 17/07/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
MacLoggerDX is an OS X application which will help you track DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAZ, CQ WAZ and VUCC and uses Mail.app or Eudora to automatically e-mail you an unusual DX location appears in the DX Clusters.MacLoggerDX is an easy to use and powerful radio spot tuner that features extended support for the microHAM USB CW and USB micro KEYERs.MacLoggerDX will allow you to login into your favorite TNC or telnet DXCluster, and, while receiving DX Spots, will tune your radio in place, all the while looking up and displaying the DX station on the Greyline Map.MacLoggerDX is capable of monitoring, decoding, searching and plotting APRS packets APRSServe over the web or any connected TNCs. Here are some key features of "MacLoggerDX":
· MacLoggerDX will automatically log into your favourite telnet DXCluster and as DX Spots are received, tune your radio to the spot, look up the call and display the DX station on the Greyline Map.
· MacLoggerDX can look up calls in QRZ CD Roms, it's internal zipcode database, the ARRL country and DX lists, your log book and your User Call Book.
· If you decide to work the station, MacLoggerDX is ready to instanly add the QSO and your Radio's VFO information to your log, or optionally you can just add your own info to the User Call Book for future reference.
· MacloggerDX also features 500 user-customizeable memories, user-customizeable UTC scheduled events that automatically switch between summer, winter, weekend and weekday schedules, and free updates as the program is improved and new radio drivers added.
· Internet connection for Telnet DXClusters and/or Radio & TNC for Packet DXClusters.
· Supported radios: Kenwood TS-50, TS-440S, TS-450, TS-480, TS-570, TS-670, TS-690, TS-790, TS-850, TS-870, TS-940S, TS-950S, TS-2000, R-5000, AOR AR5000, AR3000A, AR7030, AR8200, AR8600, Icom IC-703, IC-706, IC-706MkII, IC-706MkIIG, IC-737, IC-746, IC-746P
· Supported Rotator Controllers: Yaesu GS-232, hy-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder, M2 RC2800, STARtek, Idiom Press RotorCard SDX.
· Supported Antenna Switches: microHAM micro Band Decoder.
· This demo version will only run in 10 minute sessions. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Report sorting fixed.
· Set QSL call and info Text color independently.