- مرات التنزيل: 190
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 12.2 MB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 03.08.2012
- اضيف في: 2012-06-08 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 06/08/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionSysinternals Suite is a full package that includes Mark Russinovich's set of applications, also known as the Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities.This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault.Sysinternals tools play an important role for Microsoft support services, as evidenced by the growing collection of Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles that reference them.The Sysinternals web site was created in 1996 by Mark Russinovich and Bryce Cogswell to host their advanced system utilities and technical information. Microsoft acquired Sysinternals in July, 2006. Whether you’re an IT Pro or a developer, you’ll find Sysinternals utilities to help you manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This update to AccessChk, a command-line utility that shows the security settings and effective access on many object types, including registry keys and files, now reports Windows 8 claims and capabilities, shows the token of processes running as local system, lists security descriptor flags, and checks for remote interactive logon rights.
· This fixes a bug that caused the run as administrator elevation to fail if Autoruns was started from a path with spaces.
· Coreinfo, a tool that shows CPU features, cache sizes, and topology, now correctly shows hyperthreading support on AMD multicore systems and lists processor features on Windows XP.
· Whois is a command-line utility that looks up domain name registration information. This release fixes a bug that could cause an infinite loop and a command-line option, -v, that prints verbose information about domain registration referrals.