- مرات التنزيل: 362
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 8 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 7.0.6
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 15/08/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionSamLogic CD-Menu Creator is a powerful application which helps you create impressive autoplay/autorun multimedia menu interfaces for CD, DVD and USB flash drives.From these menus you can execute installation programs, launch applications, show documents, play movies, show graphics, explore the Internet etc. All kind of document can be opened, for example PDF, Word, PowerPoint etc. Most kind of movies formats are also supported, as MPEG, AVI, WMV, QT etc. A menu can contain buttons, pictures, movies and sound. The Windows AutoRun technology is used so a menu that is placed on a CD or DVD will be opened automatically when the user inserts the disc in the drive. No programming is needed when creating menus in CD-Menu Creator, all work is done in a visual environment. You can design a menu in many ways and you can re-use previous created menus very easy.Requirements:
· Processor: 450 Mhz
· Memory: 256 MB
· Harddisk: 15 MB
· 30 days trial
· No free updates and support
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Windows 8. The new client operating system Microsoft Windows 8 will soon be released, and we have adapted CD-Menu Creator 2012 to function without problems in this new system. Both the editor and the menu interfaces can be used in Windows 8.
· Support for social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Logotypes for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ can be added to a menu interface and when a user clicks on a logotype, the corresponding social media page is opened in the user's web browser.
· A Metro style menu interface can now be created, that resembles the design style that is used in Windows 8.
· A menu interface that only contain clickable icons can now be created.
· A new grapical button style has been added: Plastic Buttons. This style can be used to create beautiful menu interfaces with a very modern design.
· A menu interface can now contain more than two columns with buttons. You can now have so many columns that you want. There is no upper limit.
· A new ...