- مرات التنزيل: 241
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 2K
- الحجم: 2 MB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 0.65
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 19/09/2012
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionFreeFixer is a free removal utility which will help you delete potentially unwanted software such as viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, and rootkits.FreeFixer works by scanning a number of locations where unwanted software has a known record of appearing or leaving traces. The scan locations include the programs that starts when you reboot your computer, the programs that run on your computer, your browser plug-ins, your home page settings etc. FreeFixer does not know which the bad files and settings are, so the scan result will contain many items you want to keep and perhaps some that you want to delete. It is up to you to decide. Please be careful! If you remove a legitimate file you may damage your computer. To assist you when determining if anything should be removed you can find additional information at FreeFixer's web site for the items in the scan result. You can for example see what other users chose to do in the same situation. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where FreeFixer triggered an ASSERT while extracting icons from executable files. This ASSERT has only been observed on systems with BitDefender 2011 installed.
· Fixed bug where FreeFixer under some conditions failed to enumerate values from the Windows registry. Those affected by the bug would see a "More data is available" error message when the scan finised.
· Fixed bug where the ServicePlugin reported WOW64 service files as missing.
· Fixed bug where the DriverPlugin reported WOW64 driver files as missing.
· Fixed bug where the DriverPlugin did not list the drivers with the FILE_SYSTEM_DRIVER type.
· Minor fixes in the DriverPlugin and ServicePlugin to handle 1) enclosing quotes in the ImagePath, 2) white spaces in the beginning of the ImagePath, 3) paths like \??\system32\driver.sys which did not get correcly translated to c:\windows\system32\driver.sys.
· Removed error message which falsely stated that FreeFixer did not have 64-bit suppo...