The browser reads the web page by Text-to-Speech(TTS) voice.
The current reading position is highlighted, so you can easily follow text.
This app is useful if you
- feel difficulty in reading web pages as cell-phone display is small.
- study foreign language by hearing foreign voice.
- let the app read online novels by voice.
- access the internet while walking.
There is also Free (with Ads) version.
Compared with Free version, Paid version has the following features.
* Ads are not displayed.
* The app keeps reading after another app becomes active or the monitor turns off.
* The web page can be saved as a text file, so you can read it offline.
* Image loading can be disabled, so speed up page loading and reduce network cost.
This app uses READ PHONE STATE permission to stop reading when the phone is ringing.
I added two reading options.
These options are in "Options" -> "Reading Options" menu.
* Do not speak the user specified letters.
* Split text into sentences.
This makes the speech fluent if text contains many links like Wikipedia text.
المصدر :Google Play
Source: Google Play
- مرات التنزيل: 340
- متطلبات التشغيل: 2.2 and up
- الحجم: 142k
- الترخيص: $1.00
- الاصدار : 1.18
- اضيف في: 10/04/2013
- الموقع علي الانترنت: