TRANSLATED AND DUBBED IN 30 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!
DESIGNED BY PARENTS - FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNG KIDS
"This is a fantastic concept, the photos are great, as is the sound quality of the recordings.
it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game! "
---TheiPhoneAppReview: 10 stars out of 10
"This is a great app for parents looking for something to occupy and delight their 2-to-4 year-old child"
"Sound Touch is simple and fun, sure to capture your toddlers interest when needed"
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. For the younger ones, even swiping can get a little tricky. Sound Touch relies only on taps, making it super easy for little fingers to navigate.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. It’s broken into 6 categories, which are shown at the bottom of the screen as pictures – animals, wild animals, wild birds, vehicles, musical-instruments and household. Each page has 12 items displayed with bright, cute cartoon items. Tap a picture, and a real life photo of the item pops open, accompanied by the sound it makes. Tap the picture anywhere, and it disappears.
Playing around with the app, you'll discover something even cooler – each item has not one, but 5 real pictures and sounds! Bringing up something new every time you tap is a great way to keep kids’ attention. The photos are great, as is the sound quality of the recordings.
The musical instruments section features famous classical music pieces – your kids can tap on a piano or trumpet and hear 5 different runs. Tapping on the drum shows them a drumset, bongos, marching drums, a timpani and a tambourine. With ships and fire trucks, sheep and monkeys, accordions and harmonicas, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game!
* The app can pronounce and display the spelled text of the item names in 30 languages:
English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Russian, French, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Greek, Afrikaans, Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Hebrew. Coming soon: Slovenian, Thai, Tagalog and more.
* Very easy to use - your child merely has to touch a picture to open an item
* Bright, colorful images that little kids love
* 360 beautiful HD photos accompanied with 360 high-quality sounds
* 6 categories – animals, wild animals, wild birds, vehicles, musical-instruments and household
* Each category has 12 different items
* Each item has 5 different sounds and photos
* Includes popular classical music pieces
* Shaking the device repeats the sound
* Children love the fun; parents love the learning
Download this precious app for your little one, it will teach them a lot and your child will just think it’s fun!
Help us to perfect "Sound Touch"!
If you find any spoken item name that should be pronounced differently - please send us a note to: [email protected]
* Fixed back button not exiting the app
* The app can pronounce the item names in 10 new languages:
Canadian French, Polish, Turkish, Persian, Afrikaans, Croatian, Catalan, Hungarian, Greek and Mandarin.
* The app can now display the spelled text of the items in 30 languages.
* Added dubbing corrections and improvements in some of the languages.
المصدر :Google Play
Source: Google Play
- مرات التنزيل: 154
- متطلبات التشغيل: 1.6 and up
- الحجم: 204M
- الترخيص: $6.99
- الاصدار : 2.69
- اضيف في: 10/04/2013
- الموقع علي الانترنت: