Kindergarten math lite is ad-free to help kids focus on Math. This Math practice app for kids is great when traveling. Once downloaded, it works without need for an internet connection. The instructions are spoken in English. Sound instructions can be turned off/on using settings menu. You can also access the written instructions using the menu button.
Kindergarten Math Lite has 40 exercises -
* Counting - Kids use their finger to move the right number of balls into the box. This teaches kids how to count.
* Sequences - Kids move numbers to complete the sequence.
* Mazes - Kids follow the given number with their finger to get the fish to the aquarium. This develops number recognition.
* Coins - Kids put 10 and 1 coins from given set in separate jars to total the number on the screen.
* Addition - Kids add balls to the box matching the first number. Then, add the second number of balls. Count the total number of balls to get the answer. This teaches the concept of addition.
* Subtraction - Kids add balls to the box matching the first number. Then, remove the second number of balls. Count the balls left to get the answer. This teaches the concept of subtraction.
As a child, I spent hours solving math puzzles. Now, I build software applications. I built this application to share my love of math with my daughters, so they may learn and excel. Designed to teach concepts, this kids math app is educational and fun.
3.8 Updated voice for instructions. 10s and 1s lighter on jars. Thanks for your feedback and patience.
3.7 Exercises changed. Effects adjusted per feedback.
3.6 Grey progress bar shows how many exercises in full version.
3.5 Turn voice instructions off/on from settings menu on any page - Thanks! Jill. Added sounds when dropping balls or coins - sounds can be controlled by volume button.
المصدر :Google Play
Source: Google Play
- مرات التنزيل: 168
- متطلبات التشغيل: 2.1 and up
- الحجم: 1.5M
- الاصدار : 3.8
- اضيف في: 10/04/2013
- الموقع علي الانترنت: