Our mobile app is easy to use. The home screen gets you where you want to go with a single touch. Need to see your assignments to plan your week? Want to check the schedule or get a notice when a grade is posted? It's all in the palm of your hand.
One Touch. Tons of Info.
This intuitive app allows parents and students to access the following data:
View today’s schedule and assignments due for each class.
Browse your assignments by specific class or due date.
Review attendance events in summary and detail form.
Know your grades now. Forget about end-of-term report cards to know how you’re doing.
Check your schedule from anywhere, at any time.
Check your account balance. Available in districts using Campus Food Service.
Connect with Your School
If your school is using Infinite Campus District Edition and has opened the Campus Portal, you are able to use the app. The school's portal preferences are obeyed regarding what information is shared with users.
Subscribe to school notifications to alert you to grade, assignment and attendance changes. For example, if your student is marked absent by the teacher, you will receive a notification alerting you to the attendance event.
Keep in Touch
Access teachers' emails and improve communication. Stay on top of schoolwork with instant access to important daily activities.
In order to view information on the Mobile Portal app, the following is required:
• You must have a supported iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) or Android device.
• You must have an active Campus Portal account.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as their student information system.
• The school district must be on a version that supports the Mobile Portal app. If the district is not on a supported version, the App Store icons will not appear when logged-in to the Campus Portal.
How to access the Mobile Portal app:
1) Log in to the Campus Portal from a Web browser.
2) Select the App Stores image (located under the Process Inbox). A new browser page displays listing three steps for how to connect your device to the Campus Portal. Note this ID number.
3) Download the app. When the app opens, the Settings option displays.
4) Enter the six digit District ID number found in Step 2 in the District ID field.
5) Enter your Campus Portal username and password.
6) Press Go or Sign In. Data will begin to download.
In some instances, a district's installation changes, which will require a new District ID. This will require clicking the App Store icons on the Campus Portal on the browser to obtain a new District ID.
If you cannot find the App Store image on the Campus Portal, your district is not on the necessary version to support Mobile Portal.
Parents with Multiple Children
To view information for multiple children, select the name of the student in the upper right corner a list of other possible children will display. Select the desired child from the list.
As a parent, if you have multiple accounts for your children, consider contacting your school district to request a parent account. If your children are enrolled in multiple school districts, you will have one parent account per district.
- مرات التنزيل: 342
- متطلبات التشغيل: 2.2 and up
- الحجم: 412k
- الاصدار : 2.0.2
- اضيف في: 10/04/2013
- الموقع علي الانترنت: