- مرات التنزيل: 28042
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionVisual Oberon is a GUI library written in Oberon2.
VisualOberon (or short 'VO') is a collection of classes written in the programming language Oberon-2. The classes are designed to let application developer easyliy build graphical user interfaces for rograms written in Oberon-2. _VO_ is distributed nder the GNU library icense.
VisualOberon is _not_ a programming language. While it sounds like he Oberon version of VisualBasic, it is not an integrated developement nvirinment with build in text editor, builder and that stuff. It is urrently just a library. Nevertheless it can be the basis for such integrated environment.
What's New in This Release:
· Some prototype of a controller class for mapping input to object functionality.
· Improved Edit control.
· Improved file open dialog.
· Menu navigation via keyboard.
· More usage of STRING.
· Improved drawing including support for offscreen drawing.
· Improved Curses version, now works also on black white terminals - but still not perfect.
· Improved image loading.
· Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes.
· Improvement of VGD. Added more VGD handler.
· Support for Xft version 2 as found in newer distributions.
· Packages for Windows and Carbon modules, needed for developing applications for Window sand Mac OS X, used by the coresponding driver module sin VisualOberon.