- مرات التنزيل: 2361
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionYASQL project is an open source Oracle command line interface. It features a much kinder user interface than SQL*Plus (sqlplus).
This is meant to be a complete replacement for SQL*Plus when dealing with ad hoc queries and general database interfacing.
key features of "Yet Another SQL Plus Replacement":
· full ReadLine support for command history and tab completion
· alternate output methods
· redirection and piping of query results
· query editing
· easy administrative data dictionary commands.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the 'DECIMAL' problem with describe command.
· Added sql mode with i (patch by Ed Avis).
· Added redirectors (>, >>, |) to describe.
· Added 'show user' command.
· Added 'show uid' command.
· Added new makefile targets: clean, check. (patch by Ed Avis)
· Added "and owner = ?" to some show targets (patch by anonymous).
· Added command_complete_list feature and config option.
· Added disconnect command
· Added command completion: select, update, insert, delete, execute, etc.
· Added table.column name completion.
· Added feature to run tty-less (patch by Michael Kroell).
· Added a workaround for SunOS's alarm() bug (patch by Ed Avis).
· Fixed some minor issues in parser code.