Yet Another SQL*Plus Replacement 1.82
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 2274
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionYASQL project is an open source Oracle command line interface. It features a much kinder user interface than SQL*Plus (sqlplus).
This is meant to be a complete replacement for SQL*Plus when dealing with ad hoc queries and general database interfacing.
key features of "Yet Another SQL Plus Replacement":
· full ReadLine support for command history and tab completion
· alternate output methods
· redirection and piping of query results
· query editing
· easy administrative data dictionary commands.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the 'DECIMAL' problem with describe command.
· Added sql mode with i (patch by Ed Avis).
· Added redirectors (>, >>, |) to describe.
· Added 'show user' command.
· Added 'show uid' command.
· Added new makefile targets: clean, check. (patch by Ed Avis)
· Added "and owner = ?" to some show targets (patch by anonymous).
· Added command_complete_list feature and config option.
· Added disconnect command
· Added command completion: select, update, insert, delete, execute, etc.
· Added table.column name completion.
· Added feature to run tty-less (patch by Michael Kroell).
· Added a workaround for SunOS's alarm() bug (patch by Ed Avis).
· Fixed some minor issues in parser code.
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here