Jitterbit 1.2.0 RC2
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 180
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2006-10-12 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionJitterbit is an open source integration tool that delivers a quick and easy way to configure, design, deploy, and test integration solutions. It supports most standards-based protocols, including Web Services (SOAP), XML, and connectivity to popular databases.
Jitterbit is designed with ease-of-use in mind. You can download the suite for Linux or Windows in minutes. Once installed, you can quickly build and run complex integration processes without development efforts and take advantage of support from the Jitterbit open source community.
Jitterbit tools let you point-and-click to configure all aspects of an Integration:
· Define integration operations including source and target systems
· Create document definitions, from simple flat file structures (e.g. comma delimited) to complex hierarchic files structures.
· Use a drag-and-drop mapping tool to transform data between your various system interfaces.
· Set schedules, create success and failure events and track the results for your integration operations.
What's New in 1.1 Stable Release:
· This major release with powerful new functionality includes support for LDAP that makes it possible to integrate enterprise systems with corporate directory services.
· Hosted Web Services allow Web services to be exposed securely to the outside world.
· Cookie support was added for storing session information.
· Over 50 bugs were closed.
What's New in 1.2.0 RC2 Development Release:
· When the user is uploading an xsd file with dependencies and the dependency is registerd on the server but not present on the disk (e.g. it was removed by the user) no error is given, instead the server requests the file again. (2006-12-08)
· Fixed the case were the user was seeing: "The transformation was successful but some warnings were given. The warning messages were suppressed by the user." (2006-12-08)
· Fixed a problem with long long values not keeping its value in string conversions when the server was compiled on MS Visual Studio 7.1. (2006-12-07)
· Fixed bug 1610563: XSD parser does not pick up default values for attributes. (2006-12-07)
· Fixed bug 1600613: Incorrect handling of default namespaces in WS responses. (2006-12-05)
· Fixed bug 1604904: Unmatched parentheses not validated. (2006-12-07)
· Fixed bug 1609499: Spaces are trimmed when filtering log messages. (2006-12-05)
· Fixed bug 1604892: Enter key fails for "Enter Instance" dialog. (2006-12-05)
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here