الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 201
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2006-10-12 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionNoteCase is a hierarchical note manager (aka. outliner). NoteCase project helps you organize your everyday text notes into a single document, with individual notes placed in the tree-like structure (each note can have its sub-notes, ...).
To ensure your privacy, encrypted document format is supported, along with standard unencrypted format.
Project is free and open source (released under BSD license).
key features of "NoteCase":
· featuring both unencrpyted and encrypted document formats
· import from another document
· support for importing gjots2 document format (requires .gjots2 extension on document file)
· support for importing StickyNotes document format (requires .xml extension on document file)
· support for reading/writing NoteCenter unencrpyted format
· export document or nodes to another document, text or html file
· custom font settings
· document searching
· reloading last used document at startup
· maximizing on startup
· text wrapping option
· multilanguage support
· register application to start at login time (Win32 only)
· undo/redo support
· reload document from file
· minimize to tray
· single application instance (Win32 only)
· support to attach internal or custom icon (.xpm) to the each document node
· support for drag and drop for tree reordering
What's New in This Release:
This release profits from great help by Daniel Hertrich with testing the program, and suggesting some new features.
Large amount of work went into bugfixing and optimizing code to be faster when working with large documents.
Other notable new features include:
· support to import MM/LX Mindmap/Outline document format
· internal links (link pointing to a document node)
· tree node can also be a link source now (double clicking on a node activates the link)
· option to insert current date/time into the text/node title
· option for recursive export of all linked .ncd documents as a set of linked .html files when exporting to html (also with "--export-links" command line flag)
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here