الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 230
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2006-10-12 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionAmaya project is intended to be a comprehensive client environment for testing and evaluating new proposals for Web standards and formats.
A large part of the intended features of Amaya are implemented in this release, but some of them are not complete yet.
key features of "Amaya":
Amaya lets users both browse and author Web pages
· Using Amaya you can create Web pages and upload them onto a server. Authors can create a document from scratch, they can browse the web and find the information they need, copy and paste it to their pages, and create links to other Web sites. All this is done in a straightforward and simple manner, and actions are performed in a single consistent environment. Editing and browsing functions are integrated seamlessly in a single tool.
Amaya maintains a consistent internal document model adhering to the DTD
· Amaya always represents the document internally in a structured way consistent with the Document Type Definition (DTD). A properly structured document enables other tools to further process the data safely.
· Amaya allows you to display the document structure at the same time as the formatted view, which is portrayed diagrammatically on the screen.
Amaya is able to work on several documents at a time
· Several (X)HTML, native MathML (.mml) and SVG (.svg) documents can be displayed and edited at a time.
Amaya helps authors create hypertext links
· The editor helps you create and text out links to other documents on the Web from the document you currently are working on. You can view the links and get a feel for how the information is interconnected. This feature is not limited to HTML anchors. With XLink, any MathML and SVG element can be a link too.
Amaya includes a collaborative annotation application
· Annotations are external comments, notes, remarks that can be attached to any Web document or a selected part of the document. This application is based on Resource Description Framework (RDF), XLink, and XPointer recommendations.
Amaya is easily extended.
· Several APIs and mechanisms are available to change and extend its functionality with the least modification to the source code.
What's New in This Release:
· A new button to open the CSS editor which replaces style panels
· A new file explorer panel
· A large set of new mathematical constructions in the Maths panel (thanks to Frederic Wang)
· New Maths shortcuts (thanks to Frederic Wang)
· Amaya crashed when new list-style-position and list-style-type CSS properties are added
· On Windows platforms, Amaya 8.52 crashed when a help page is open
· On Windows, the selection in the pull-down of Open document dialog generated an empty selection
· On Linux platforms, the copy/paste between applications was not correctly supported
· Change the communication method between Amaya instances
· When a New document command is aborted, the next Open document was interpreted as a document creation
· Amaya now accepts to insert tab characters in text files
· When the last row or the last tbody is deleted, Amaya now deletes the table
· Amaya had problems when creating a span that contains a span inside it
· Amaya didn't allow one to make any link containing only an image
· Amaya refused to create an Information Type element (e.g. ) within an empty
· When a element is cut then pasted, its "xmlns" attribute was lost
· Changing the doctype in a new created document, before writing any character in it, removed the body
· Amaya now removes broken elements when saving
· No XML declaration and are generated when the charset is unknown
· Sometimes Amaya generated the MathML entity instead of the HTML entity, or the HTML entity instead of the MathML entity
· Avoid to insert a newline within the content of an RCS instruction
· Apply class doesn't add the class name if it is already present
· Amaya didn't interpret correctly a border property without color value
· Amaya didn't display background images attached to table cells
· Fixing formatting bugs and crashes
· Improving the management of spaces when the option "Keep multiple spaces" is set
· Always keep spaces and lines within PI (useful for php files)
· With large documents, the view was not updated after a Ctrl Home command
· When a large document element is selected, pressing the down(up)-arrow key generated a scroll line by line until the bottom (top) of the element instead of a skip
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here