الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 192
- متطلبات التشغيل:
- الحجم: 0
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2006-10-12 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
DescriptionMarauder-ah project is a 2d space fighting game.
Marauder-ah is a set of improvements over "marauder", originally written by Shawn Hargreaves in 1994.
You control a spaceship with a basic weapon, and your purpose is to kill as many people as you can.
Earning money (using piracy or trade) enables you to upgrade your ship and buy deadly weapons.
Many years from now, in a distant corner of the galaxy, blah blah.
Ok. The rules are simple. Earn as much money as you can, and don't get shot.
When you start the game, you will see a little spaceship in the middle of the screen. That is you. Use the left and right arrow keys to turn, and the up arrow to fire your thrusters. Once you start moving it is not easy to stop. You will eventually coast to a halt, but if you are in a hurry you will have to turn round and fire your thrusters in the opposite direction.
If you fly around a bit, you will probably come across a planet or another hip (HINT: you can see all the planets and ships on the radar display at the top right of the screen).
There are two things to remember about planets. One is that if you fly into
them you get hurt. The other is that if you fly up close to one and then
press ENTER, you go to the shipyard.
What's New in This Release:
· Corrected code to compile with allegro 4.1.15 and gcc 3
· Added rest(0) to game loops to drop CPU
· Added some information to the top left of the screen
· Can repair if less than 10% damage
· Removed most of joystick support-related calls
· Removed play midi calls (BUGFIX !)
· Changed keybindings, defined in keybinds.h
· Increased bullet life (48 > 75)
· Increased treasure life (100->5000)
· Speed variation
· Laser, proton and matter can be used together
· Config file for keybindings using Zlog code
· Removed VC++-related stuff in the makefile, added mingw32
· Added commandline options parsing using Zlog code
· Added quiet option, hardconfig option, gfxmode and askgfx options
· Added mouse support (more comfortable for askgfx)
· Removed midi files from marauder.dat as they're not used anymore
· Changed proton and matter cannon sprites so that they're visible when used together
· Added configure script from Zlog (detects, downloads builds and installs allegro 4.1.15)
· Enemies now upgrade their weapons when possible
· Player can sell his stuff (weapons and so)
· Ships are drawn randomly at each different execution of the program (just added a rand() call)
· Changed weapon price
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here