- مرات التنزيل: 198
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X
- الحجم: 2.6 MB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2007-10-02 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Dolet 3 for Finale is a plug-in for the Finale music notation program that reads and writes MusicXML 1.1 files. With Dolet software, you can finally read files created in Finale 2006 with Finale 2004.
Read music from Sibelius into Finale by using Dolet for Finale together with our Dolet for Sibelius plug-in.
MusicXML files created with Dolet 3 for Finale usually import into Sibelius 4 better than Finale ETF files do.
Even if you're using Finale 2007, Dolet 3 has three big advantages:
1. It saves files in MusicXML 1.1 format, so you can transfer much more of your formatting between applications.
2. It allows you to translate an entire folder of Finale or MusicXML files at one time - an enormous time savings when you have to move a lot of files from one program to another.
3. Version 3.3 lets you import files from Sibelius and music scanning programs more accurately than ever.
Do you want to read files from scanners like SharpEye Music Reader and PhotoScore Professional? Exchange files with Sibelius users? Create files for use in digital sheet music players like musicRAIN and MuseBook Score? Dolet 3 for Finale lets you exchange music between applications more accurately than ever before. Finally, the limits to digital sheet music exchange are gone.