- مرات التنزيل: 267
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- الحجم: 2.9 MB
- الاصدار : 1
- اضيف في: 2007-12-02 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 12/02/2007
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
1Passwd stores web forms and password in OS X Keychain. The extensions for Safari and Firefox make it easy to save and restore web forms and passwords.
Password Manager and Form Filler for Mac OS X - 1Passwd
With the explosion in the number of websites we rely upon it has become impossible to securely keep track of all your passwords. The old techniques of password memorization and password reuse are no longer acceptable practices in today's security conscious environment. But most users continue to rely on bad practices in order to remember their passwords. Why? Because they have been shown they need to sacrifice convenience for security. The 1Passwd password manager is not just for security, but for convenience too!
All the bad security habits users have invented over the years are all caused by the fear of forgetting their passwords. Because of this fear, users continue to rely on these "tried and true" habits so they will never forget a password. After all, how can you lose a password is you use trivial passwords and reuse them on all your sites?
Password managers alleviate this problem because they allow you to put the computer in charge of what it is good at: remembering thousands of trivial details.
Most users choose trivial passwords for the web sites they visit. They compromise the strength of passwords in order to make it easier for them to memorize them. By using a password manager along with the ability to generate strong passwords, you can have a super-secure password and never need to memorize it!
Many users still have the bad habit of sharing passwords with multiple websites. The thought is that the less passwords to remember, the better. From a security point of view, this is very dangerous. Sharing a password for many sites is a very bad idea because it allows thieves to easily access your other online accounts once they compromise one site. Imagine a disgruntled employee at one of your websites attempting to use your password on all the most popular websites to see if they can steal your identity. Once someone logs into your account, they become you.
By using a password manager to kept track of all your passwords for you, you need not worry about forgetting your website passwords.
1Passwd allows you to free your mind from the need to memorize hundreds of user ids and passwords. 1Passwd manages all your passwords for you and you only ever need to remember one single password to unlock the keychain.
Mac users love the fact that 1Passwd works seamlessly in Safari, and the FireFox, Camino, and Flock extensions don't compromise anything either! Best of all, 1Passwd stores all your information into the built-in Keychain. This makes it a snap to switch between browsers without fear of migrating your information. Synchronize your 1Passwd keychain to your .Mac and you can easily manage your passwords across machines.
Providing both AutoFill and Form filler technologies into a single browser extension is very useful for many types of situations:
Online sweepstakes sites require you to enter all your personal information. Using AutoFill can save you several minutes per website. One of our users states that 1Passwd allows her to enter 50 additional sweepstakes per day!
· Signing up for online contests can be simplified with AutoFill. 1Passwd's multiple identity support allows you to enter the same contest several times with ease (be sure to check contest regulations).
· Web site developers and testers rave about how form filler software simplifies testing their websites. By predefining all their test cases as saved forms, they are able to greatly reduce the turn-around time of regression testing by leveraging the form filler.
· Web masters use 1Passwd to submit their websites to the hundreds of directories.
· Public relations staff need to post their products' Press Releases to several different websites each time their product is updated.
· Shareware developers use 1Passwd to login and update their software on multiple websites.
key features of "1Passwd":