- مرات التنزيل: 193
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- الحجم: 4.91 MB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2007-05-03 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 05/03/2007
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Shades is a FREE utility for controlling the brightness of your screen. It runs in the background providing always-available fine-grained control over the brightness of your display via a slick Mac-like interface.
Though all modern Apple laptops have brightness controls for dimming the screen in dark conditions, there are several situations where the built in controls are unsatisfactory. The granularity of control is rather course, and the minimum brightness setting still quite bright when working in pitch darkness.
Perhaps you need to use your machine in a darkroom, or like to work late at night without disturbing your partner who sleeps beside you?
Perhaps you need to dim the screen on a desktop machine, and the display you are using offers no such facility?
If this is the case for you, you should try Shades.
What's New in This Release:
· Added checkbox to preferences to enable launching Shades automatically at login, or after a restart.
· Added preference to switch Shades to background-mode (no dock icon or menu bar). When you change this setting you must quit and re-launch Shades in order for it to take effect. Please note that when the menu is hidden, you must click on the menu icon or slider and press "Command-," (comma) to access the Shades preferences.
· Shades menu item is now drawn in a theme-savvy way.