- مرات التنزيل: 153
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- الحجم: 2.7 MB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2007-07-03 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Click to read our editor's review for CaboodleEveryone comes across information that they want to refer to later. Maybe gifts you've received or sent, product serial numbers, recipes, directions to someone's house, a photo of your pet, or anything else.
Caboodle is a tool to help store and organize such random bits of information.You can arrange the items in an outline-like hierarchy, and include both structured fields and free-form text and pictures in each entry.
The Services menu is also supported, to quickly add or output an entry.
What's New in This Release:
· Added import functions for HTML, Plain Text, Rich Text Format (RTF), and Word Format. They import into a new entry within the current selected one, inheriting its icon and custom fields. Select no entry to import at the top level.
· Added export functions for PDF, Plain Text, RTF, and Word. They export the selected entries, including their child entries, preserving the hierarchy via folders.
· Enhanced the Print function to include the dates, title and custom fields at the top, and to support printing multiple selected entries at once.
· Added a New Sibling Entry function, and renamed the existing New Entry function as New Child Entry, with a new toolbar icon. The former adds a new entry at the same level as the selected one, while the latter adds one within the selected entry. As before, they inherit the icon and custom fields of their parent entry.
· The Delete Entry toolbar button is no longer included by default; you can add it back if you wish.
· Added a Select None (A) command, similar to Select All, but to select no entries or text.
· The Caboodle window close button is now available; clicking it will hide Caboodle.
· The window close button now indicates when the current entry needs saving, using the usual dot indicator. Caboodle still automatically saves when you quit or change entries, so this indicator is just informational. You can always manually save if writing a long entry, if you wish.
· Added a fabric lining behind the fields area!
· The custom field values are no longer copied to new child entries (the fields themselves are still copied).
· Enhanced the splitter between the entries list and content area. The list of entries can now be hidden and shown via a new Show/Hide Entries List command in the window menu. The splitter bar is now narrower, and you can hold Option while dragging it to resize the window at the same time as moving the splitter bar.
· Fixed updating of the Show/Hide Toolbar menu command; now toggles appropriately.
· Fixed bugs where changing an entry title or custom field value then immediately quitting without clicking or tabbing elsewhere wasn't saving the new value.
· Fixed a cosmetic bug where deleting an entry immediately above an encrypted one would leave an ugly white gap in the window after dismissing the decryption sheet.
· Added improved exception logging, to help with diagnosing possible future issues.
· Now forces the OS to notice the Services menu commands without having to log out.