- مرات التنزيل: 204
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X
- الحجم: 1.4 MB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 17/03/2007
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
dvd::rip is a full featured DVD copy program written in Perl.
dvd::rip is a tool with feature-rich Gtk+ GUI to control almost all aspects of the ripping and transcoding process.
It uses the widely known video processing swissknife transcode and many other Open Source tools. dvd::rip itself is licensed under GPL / Perl Artistic License.
What's New in This Release:
· Project's tmp/ directory is now created with 0775 permissions, which enables cluster mode running with different users belonging to the same group. Patch by Tom .
· Added swedish translation from Daniel Nylander
· Added another patch from Tom fixing cluster processesnot running with the correct nice value.
· "Exit dvd::rip after transcoding" didn't work.
· Fixed off by one bug in dvd::rip command line optionto select a specific title.
· Try to workaround transcode hanging on preview framegrabbing by providing a different import filter. Based on comments from Francesco Romani and Jesse Heitler .
· Fixed crash on DVD image paths with whitespaces. Thanksfor their reports to Franz Brauكe and Thomas Wendt .
· Fixed crash on DVD titles without audio. Thanks for the report to Edward Doolittle.
· Fixed mplayer version detection.