IE PassView 1.03 (Freeware)
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 272
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 83 KB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 2007-10-03 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
IE PassView is a small utility that reveals the passwords stored by Internet Explorer browser. It supports the new Beta version of Internet Explorer 7.0, as well as older versions of Internet explorer, v4.0 - v6.0
IE PassView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs. In order to start using it, just copy the executable file (iepv.exe) to any folder like, and run it. After running iepv.exe, IE PassView scans all Internet Explorer passwords in your system, and display them on the main window.
Be aware that in the last Beta of Internet Explorer 7.0 (Beta 3), FTP passwords are not being saved in the system.
IE PassView utility can recover 3 types of passwords:
· AutoComplete Passwords: When you enter a Web page that contains a form with user/password fields and a login button, Internet Explorer may ask you if you want to save the password, after pressing the login button. If you choose to save the password, the password is saved as AutoComplete password.
Be aware that some Web sites (like Yahoo login page) deliberately disable the AutoComplete feature, in order to avoid password stealing by other users.
· HTTP Authentication Passwords: Some Web sites allow the user to enter only after typing user and password in a separated dialog-box. If you choose to save the password in this login dialog-box, the password is saved as HTTP authentication password.
· FTP Passwords: Simply the passwords of FTP addresses (ftp://...)
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here