- مرات التنزيل: 211
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- الحجم: 1.1 MB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
ImageJ is a freeware image processing tool inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh.
It runs, either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.1 or later virtual machine. Downloadable distributions are available for Mac OS, Mac OS X and Linux.
It can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images. It can read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and "raw". It supports "stacks", a series of images that share a single window. It is multithreaded, so time-consuming operations such as image file reading can be performed in parallel with other operations.
It can calculate area and pixel value statistics of user-defined selections. It can measure distances and angles. It can create density histograms and line profile plots. It supports standard image processing functions such as contrast manipulation, sharpening, smoothing, edge detection and median filtering.
It does geometric transformations such as scaling, rotation and flips. Image can be zoomed up to 32:1 and down to 1:32. All analysis and processing functions are available at any magnification factor.
The program supports any number of windows (images) simultaneously, limited only by available memory. Spatial calibration is available to provide real world dimensional measurements in units such as millimeters. Density or gray scale calibration is also available.
ImageJ was designed with an open architecture that provides extensibility via Java plugins. Custom acquisition, analysis and processing plugins can be developed using ImageJ's built in editor and Java compiler. User-written plugins make it possible to solve almost any image processing or analysis problem.
What's New in This Release:
· Histogram and Plot windows are ignored when tabbing through open images.
· The maximize button works better with zoomed images.
· On Linux, the ImageJ window, menus and dialog boxes use the same light gray background.
· Added the ImageJ(Applet, int) constructor to the ImageJ class, where the second argument can be ImageJ.STANDALONE or ImageJ.EMBEDDED.
· Added the ImageJ.exitWhenQuitting(boolean) method.
· Added the ContrastAdjuster.update() method.
· Fixed a bug, introduced in v1.38k, that caused most filters in the Process>Filters submenu to fail when applied to a stack.