- مرات التنزيل: 266
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- الحجم: 1.6 MB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 21/03/2007
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
GelEval is a Macintosh software tool designed primarily for molecular biologists for quantifying images of electrophoresis gels (e.g. RNA, DNA or protein gels or Western blots).
GelEval is a useful tool that allows you to measure the densities of gel bands or to scan entire gel lanes.
Starting from the scanned image of a gel, GelEval allows you to delimit the boundaries of individual bands and lanes. The total density of individual bands can then be measured.
If your gel contains known standards, line-fitting can be applied to express band intensity relative to the standards. Alternatively, lanes can be scanned to give a graphical representation of intensity as you move from top to bottom of the delimited region.
These features are presented with an easy-to-use interface that uses intuitive Macintosh actions. All your measurements can be saved to a custom quantification file for future reference.
What's New in This Release:
· Implemented reading 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit formats. Programme can now read all formats that Cocoa reads natively.
· When user attempts to close an image file that has been modified, the Alert offers the option of cancelling the close.
· Rectangle name in blue.
· Double clicking on a single rectangle brings up the rectangle specification screen.
· Vertical scans can show either total or mean density.
· Added option to change the direction of vertical scans.
· Added option to show vertical scans with or without background subtracted.
· Added the Paste At Point mode.
· Paste adds a number onto the end of the original name. If the original name ends with a number, the number is incremented. Paste numbering can be reset from the Edit menu.
· Graph copying and GelEval (.gev) file saving is now allowed in the demo.
· GelEval (.gev) files automatically open in rectangle selection mode; image files open in rectangle creation mode.
· Groups of rectangles can be distributed either horizontally or vertically.
· Added a Revert To Saved command.
· All subsidiary windows associated with an image (rectangle specifications, background specifications, quantification window etc) float in front of the gel image.
· Added a Live Image Density window where the density under the cursor is continuously displayed.
· Added Live Graph Coordinates option where the cursor coordinates are shown next to the cursor in graph windows.