- مرات التنزيل: 296
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- الحجم: 758 KB
- الاصدار : 0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/06/2006
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Second Life Notifier is a simple application that makes use of the Second Life website to provide the ability to track which of your friends are online, when they login and when they logout.
Specifically, Second Life Notifier download the web frame displaying the list of online friends from the Second Life website.
By maintaining its own list of online friends, Second Life Notifier has the ability to notify you when one of your friend is now online or offline.
However, in order for Second Life Notifier to be able to access the list containing your online friends, you need to login onto the Second Life website with your Second Life name, using Apple's own web browser, Safari.
Second Life Notifier uses various functionalities provided by Mac OS X to grab your attention whether you're working in another application, when the Second Life Notifier window is hidden in the background. To post system-wide notifications,
Second Life Notifier relies on the free Growl notification framework. If Growl is not installed on your system, you will lose a big part of Second Life Notifier functionality. So, you are encouraged to install Growl on your system. It is very well designed, has a lot of options and is supported by many other applications.
· Easily track who gets online and who gets offline
· Using Growl, get visual notifications when one of your friend gets online or offline
· Get an audio alert when a friend gets online and another audio alert when a friend gets offline
· Use the Dock menu to check who's online without having to bring Second Life Notifier in the foreground
· Check Second Life Notifier application icon in the Dock to see how many friends are online